четверг, 29 мая 2014 г.

About myself

 My name is Sasha . I am 12 years old . I study at school "7 keys" . I study in 6a class . My favorite subject are Russian ,  English and Biology. My favorite colors are yellow and orange .    


My  favorite flowers yellow tulips .  My favorite hobby are read books , play the flute and piano. I am  friendly  and  funny .  I love cook confection .  I love walk   the forest with my parents .
I lake traveling . I want visit Parish in France and many different country .  I love go in circus and amusement park . I love nature and animals .
 


1 комментарий:

  1. Hello Sasha! Your hobby is very cool. You have a lot of hobbies which I like too. I also want a visit Paris. You very funny and interesting friend. You're a very nice girl!)))

    ОтветитьУдалить