вторник, 23 сентября 2014 г.

My favorite plase in Chelyabinsk .

Chelyabinsk is one of the most interesting cities in Russia. In our city there are a lot of exciting places to visit. If you ask me my favorite place in Chelyabinsk is shopping and entertainment center called Focus. It's a big shopping mall with many restaurants and cafes. We often go there with my mom, grand mom or friends.
In my free time I like reading that's why I often buy different books. In Focus there is a very good book shop. The choice of books is very wide and it's also extremely cos place with big armchairs and delicious coffee. It's a good idea because you can not only buy a book but also relax and drink a cup of tea or coffee with your friends or relatives. If you haven't been in Focus yet it's high time to visit it. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий