понедельник, 13 октября 2014 г.

My new house .

My parents bot new house  .   Thes  house  more expensive then last house .  It is town house. 
In there house 10 room : living room ,   bed room , bath room,holl, kitchen , toilet and 4 room . In my room I have very morden and comfortabel furniture .
View of my room very cool ! Forest with big three !  My room very large , morden and  impressive . 
 Go along my house we see ice ring and amusement park .  I go ice ring . I love skate.  And I like  go  forest  with my grand parents .  I love nature !   We must see this neighbourhood !  I  loved   house  .

2 комментария:

  1. Hi my name is Sasha. My house is town house too. In your house ice ring and amusement park. I think youre house is very
    beautiful.I like your store.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi my name is Sasha. My house is town house too. In your house ice ring and amusement park. I think youre house is very
    beautiful.I like your store.

    ОтветитьУдалить