суббота, 29 ноября 2014 г.

My favorite food .

       My favorite food.

I think that food is not only a source of energy but also a source of pleasure. We choose food according to our culture, religion and health. I believe that healthy food is quite simple. In the morning I usually have some porridge or cottage cheese   with sugar or jam; I also drink tea or juice.  

I usually have lunch at school. It can be fish or meat with vegetables. I like fruit very much, they are delicious and healthy. My favorite fruits are bananas and oranges. For dinner when I come home I usually have soup. I adore Italian cuisine. My favorite dishes are pasta, pizza and lasagna . Vegetables are also what I love. My mother cooks tasty salads with different dressings. I don’t eat much mayonnaise. I prefer lemon juice and olive oil as a dressing. I also love all kinds of dairy products like milk, yogurt,  cottage cheese and cheese. For dessert I prefer ice-cream and tiramisu. My family likes to try new dishes. Because of eating healthy food I very seldom have stomach problems. People say “You are what you eat”. If you want to be healthy you should eat healthy food. I try to follow this rule.

 


 












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий