четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г.

One day with my dad .

I love my dad very much . I want to tell you a few words about him . He is tall, strong and handsome. He is 47 years old . He like reading, watching sport programs and cook. He love nature. I lake to spend time with father. We often go walking and skiing because I also love nature . If we have free time I love play with him different games for example checkers and chess. My dad is good at it and he teachers me to play well.
One day decided to go skiing in the forest . It was sunny winter day. I saw different beautiful birds during our walk . We hot tea and cookies with us and in the afternoon . My dad and my spend 5 hours in the forest but I wasn't tied because it is always interesting to spend time with my father  .  In the evening we cook dinner and play board games. It was cool and interesting day which one I spend with my dad!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий