понедельник, 13 апреля 2015 г.

My first Experience of meeting Americans.

My first experience was very exciting. Last Monday I will never forget. I had a lot of stereotypes about the American people. But when I see them live to me they seemed very nice, kind and positive. During the meeting, I tried to ask as many questions and learn about America for more. This was my first experience with the Americans.
 But I like the school newspaper journalist job was to interview the American students. I was worried but I have prepared myself strumming interviewed. This experience was given to me a lot easier I knew and got used to the English speech. From the interview, I learned a lot about American culture and how the American people feel about my city, school, etc. I was very happy that the chat with someone of a different nationality. I am glad that the experience gained in the English language! It's really amazing to be able to understand and speak another language!

2 комментария:

  1. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Sasha, please, check the message again and correct the mistakes. It's so hard to understand your idea((((

    ОтветитьУдалить