понедельник, 25 апреля 2016 г.

Life experience.

Education is an important part of our life. Now many people from our country want to study abroad and I am not an exception.
I think it can be an exciting adventure and living in a totally different culture is a great learning opportunity. Every country and every nation has its own traditions and customs. It's very important to know traditions and customs of different people. It will help you to know more about the history and life of different nations and countries. I love English and maybe one day I enter one of the British universities. I try to read books about British traditions and some facts are very interesting. As we know British people are quite conservative. If you are meeting someone for the first time extend hand and say hello. Britons greet each other with firm handshakes, hugs are rare but kissing on the cheek is not unusual between friends and relatives. Eye contact is also very important. It’s good to remember that when Brits ask how you are they don’t expect a long reply. “How are you?” is a typical greeting that asks a simple answer such as “I am fine”. Questions about money are inappropriate. I like exotic countries too and maybe in future I’ll enter one of the Indian universities. India is a very interesting place. And one of the most interesting events in Indian culture is wedding because it signifies the marriage of two families not just couple. It’s full of brightly-colored decorations, beautiful saris and modern Bollywood dances. I’d like to see it with my own eyes. In my future I also want to work with environment and social issues. Maybe one day I’ll build my own farm to grow healthy food. Like British economist Mark Boyle did. Live gives us many opportunities to get wonderful experience in different spheres. In my opinion you should use as much of these opportunities as possible and I will definitely do it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий