воскресенье, 13 сентября 2015 г.

My summer holidays.

I had good summer holidays. I traveled in Saint-Petersburg. It is a great city with very interesting history. Many places in Saint-Petersbur connected with histoty of Russia .
Hermitage Museum one of the most art and historical museum in Russia. I was in Hermitage and saw many exhibitions. I loved this place. But I saw many other places one of them it is Leningradsky Zoo. In this zoo we can see 400 different ttpes of animals from around the world. You can also visit the wondeful Durov Animal Theatre and see all sort animals perfom. I think in Leningradsky Zoo you will have very good time. This traveled I will remember for a long time. My sammer was very excited and amazing. I want to go in Saint-Petersbur on winter holiday. I loved Saint-Petersbur .

1 комментарий: