понедельник, 5 октября 2015 г.

My hobby and my future work.

There are a lot of interesting and useful professions. I think that every profession is important. But different people choose different jobs. For example, men often choose job of a police officer, an electrician, a fireman. Some of these jobs are very dangerous. A nurse, a teacher and a doctor are usually professions for women. These jobs require accuracy. Many people when they choose a profession think about prestige. I think that most prestigious jobs are a dentist, a surgeon, a translator, a lawyer, a police officer, a programmer. These jobs are often well-paid. I want to be a dentist. This profession is one of the oldest in the world. This is a very demanding job which requires a lot of skills and knowledge. In my opinion, only kind people can become good doctors.
I understand that it is necessary to study a lot to become a doctor. I also understand that this profession requires great responsibility because it deals with people's health. A good dentist must be careful, polite and attentive. My family supports my decision to become a doctor. They have no doubt that this is the right decision.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий