воскресенье, 17 января 2016 г.

A holiday to remember.

My name is Alexandra, I’m fourteen years old. My favourite holiday is my birthday.
On this day I get up early, but by that time my mother already cooks food for a festive table in the kitchen. In the morning my family and friends begin to give presents and congratulate me. My parents , always want me to remember this day for a long time that’s why they decorate the flat with many-coloured little balls. On this day a lot of my friends and relations usually come to see me. When we all get together we sit down to table and begin to celebrate my birthday. Everybody has a good time dances and communicates with each other, the music plays loudly. At the end of the holiday we turn off the lights and my father brings a big cake with candles. I must blow out the candles and make a wish. After that we have tea with a cake and then we dismiss the guests. I would like to celebrate my birthday every month because all our relations and friends can meet together on this day. I grow up every year but my birthday always remains the most unforgettable holiday of the year.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий