понедельник, 28 ноября 2016 г.

Description of a place.

In our city there are a lot of  magazine to visit. If you ask me my favorite magazine in Chelyabinsk is shopping center called Focus. It's a big shopping mall with many cafes. We often go there with my mom, grand mom or friends.
In my free time I like reading that's why I often buy different books. In Focus there is a very good book shop.  The choice of books is very wide and it's also good place with big armchairs and delicious coffee. It's a good idea because you can not only buy a book but also relax and drink a cup of tea or coffee. The tourist can buy some books in Russian language, souvenirs and everything that's needed.  For children of  1,000 square meters, "Megalenda" are located in the largest city children's maze and inflatable trampoline, more than 60 modern entertainment devices, as well as a kindergarten where you can leave the children under the supervision of tutors. Also in the "Megalende" acts prizoteka, where you can exchange tickets with winning rides on the many prizes: radio-controlled models, soft toys, sweets. And over many interesting. 
I think Focus very good shopping center for tourist and for different people of different ages. If you haven't been in Focus yet it's high time to visit it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий