понедельник, 21 ноября 2016 г.

letter of complaint.

Сity:Mosсow.
Country:Russia.
Date: The 21 of November
Dear Sir or Madam, 
I am writing to complain about  a telelphone order I placed throught your website www.greatshopping.com on September 29. Unfortunately, I experienced a number of problems with the product, as detailed below.
First of all I ordered Samsung Galaxy S7 model in white colour but I received Samsung Galaxy A5 model in black colour. According to the information on your web site the time of delivery is 5 working days. I did the order September 29 and the mobile phone did not arrive until  November 18. It is 14 days later than promised.
I would appreciate it if you could replace the mobile phone and send me the correct model. In addition, I feel I deserve an explanation for the delay. I am sending the item back to you together with my invoice. If there is no opportunity to send me the correct model I want to get my money back as soon as possible.
I look forward to your prompt reply.
Yours faithfully,
Sasha Dolgopolova.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий